Wednesday 12 March 2014

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil


I bought this little bottle of Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil, when we were in the States at the end of last year, but since I still had some of my other facial oil left, I didn't start using it until the beginning of this year. 
I only bought the small travel size as I had heard a few people saying that it was to rich for their skin and made them break out. I do find that some facial oils clock up my pores, but I also find that that dry oils makes me get dry patches, so I decided to just try the small size of the original version.

Firstly, which is a big plus for me, is that the oil has no scent what so ever, it even has less scent than water does, crazy! I don't think I have ever come across an oil that didn't have a scent, but this is so welcoming to me as I normally can't stand a lot of scents natural oils have on my skin.
Second is that it is quite rich, yes, but my skin was fine with it if I only use very little during the day and it absorbs quite quickly, without clocking up any pores. 
I have mainly been using it in the evening instead of a night cream and after 6 weeks my skin definitely looks more hydrated and firm, even my pores look diminished.
I now regret not buying the big bottle, but isn't that often the way it goes! 
I can only cross my fingers that Josie Maran will come to the UK at one point, as after trying this amazing oil, I now want to try the whole line out. Especially the new Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment, that just sounds like skin heaven in a bottle and the Argan Daily Moisturiser with SPF 47, that seems to have just launched.
But for now, if you are living in the UK like me, you can currently get a hold of some of the products on QVC UK. Click Here to find out more.

I think this brand in general fits so well with my eco friendly March theme, as companies goes, they just tick all the boxes in regards to ingredients, ethically and humanitarienly. Click Here to read more about Josie Maran.

Mia
X  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete